Our Commitment- Your Safety is our Highest Priority
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable.
Due to the current situation, you may see some changes when it is time for your next reservation. We will be taking extra precautionary measures to ensure your safety and minimize the risk of virus transmission.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- When you arrive at the office, a greeter will use a no-contact technique to take your temperature upon entry. Plus, our medical staff will be wearing added protective gear.
- To create a paperless environment, when you schedule your next reservation with us, you will be receiving an email that will give you exclusive access to your patient portal. You can then fill out all of your forms digitally from the convenience of your home or smart device
- For your safety and convenience, we have curbside check-in. Twenty minutes prior to your scheduled reservation, you will receive a text on your mobile phone. When you get to our parking lot, simply reply to the text and we will know that you have arrived. As soon as your room is ready, we will call you so you can come in and bypass the reception area.
- All patients will be requested to sanitize upon arrival and wear a face covering when entering our dental office for everyone’s protection. Allow us to provide you with gloves if you feel more comfortable.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, drinks, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Reservations will be carefully managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your reservation.
- Patients should limit extra companions on their dental visit to only essential people in order to reduce the number of people in the reception area.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.Back to Home